Terms & Conditions
- All items are sold as is, where is. No guarantees are expressed or implied. Once an item is announced as SOLD, bidder is responsible for it.
- Buyer shall be responsible at Buyers expense for the removal of all item(s) purchased from the auction site.
- It is the Buyers responsibility to inspect all items prior to bidding. All sales are FINAL.
- Auctioneer, Sellers, and Service Providers are NOT responsible for lost or insufficient internet or telephone service that may limit the buyer’s ability to participate in the auction of any item(s) in the auction.
- All purchases must be paid for in full and in US funds at the conclusion of the auction and prior to the removal of any item(s).
- Not responsible for errors or omissions in any listings, either online or in print.
- Buyer’s premiums may be in effect on some auctions and will be added to the final bid amount.
- Messner Auction Co. shall not be responsible in any manner for any type of damages, caused in whole or in part for packing, loading, or transporting of any items once they have been purchased by the Buyer.
- Decisions by the Auctioneer are final.
- All onsite auctions require a valid ID to register.
- Payments made by credit card will have a 5% processing fee added to the final price. Payments made by check must be local Rapid City area checks only. No out of state personal checks.
- All announcements made day of auction, or time of sale will take precedence over any and all other advertising or representations whether printed or verbal.
- Some items may be subject to a reserve or minimum price.
- Applicable sales tax will be collected.
- Buyer agrees upon registering for an auction, either onsite or online, they will be bound to all of its terms and conditions.
- If Buyer is the successful bidder, and fails to make payment when due, Buyer agrees to reimburse auctioneer or the owner of the item(s) for collections and court costs, including attorney fees, and agrees that interest shall accrue on the unpaid balance due at 21% annual percentage rate. Any legal disputes shall be settled in the appropriate South Dakota Court, pursuant to South Dakota Laws.
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and receive updates for upcoming auctions!
Register to Bid! Click below to register for all online auctions!
Contact Gary for a free Consultation
to market your property.